Fostering innovation through community.
The Society for Construction Solutions (SCS) is a global network of industry professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, and researchers who meet regularly in local chapters to support the technological advancement of architecture, engineering, construction, mining, and facilities operations & maintenance.
The SCS Catalyst website was launched in 2017 to support our Chapter Leaders.
Find out about our organization, mission, our methods, and the results of our decades of advocacy.
- A place for entrepreneurs to find their early employees, early adopters, advisors, and investors.
- A place for industry professionals to find a competitive advantage for their company.
- A place for researchers to find partners and maintain perspective on the industry they serve.
- Over 2,000 members.
- Regular attendance at each chapter meeting ranging from 20 to 100+ people.
- A strong sense of community and value for the time and money invested.